Why should you look so far to promote your products or service? Why don’t you look at the employees in your firm first? If you can manage to make them your customers then you can get two benefits at the same time. Once they feel you treat them well and satisfy with your product then they will purchase your product meanwhile promote it to their relatives and friends.
Are your employees proud of working for your business? This sense of pride may result from the organization’s purpose, success, ethics, the quality of its leadership, or the quality and impact of its products.
- Carry out acts of corporate social responsibility—such as donation, fundraising, or simply enacting more compassionate business practices. These all serve to make current and potential employees feel proud to work with your organization.
- Ask employees what they value—what would they like their employer to do?
- Provide opportunities for employees to engage in fundraising and volunteering activities.
- Avoid negative business practices. Employees will be less motivated to work within an organization that is viewed negatively in society.
- Remind employees of the ways their services benefit society; how the everyday tasks they perform make a positive difference within society.